Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tool #7

I really like photo story. It was very easy to upload pictures, add voice, sounds and text and then create a movie. The only problem that I had was when uploading the correct file, which is the movie file and not the project file. Thanks Nancy for helping me with this step.
I will use this software to show my students how to use the story baskets, or for recording lessons, in that way they will have the chance to watch them again and to reinforce what they previously have learned.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicente! I love photo story too! I enjoyed your Dora story and I'm sure your students will too. Great idea to use it for sharing "How to..." and reinforce information with students (it could also be helpful for teacher assistants, substitutes, classroom visitors, etc.). I'm glad you're enjoying the 11 Tools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've given me a great idea to do with other titles. My niece and nephew loved it!

    ReplyDelete