Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tool #8

The first video is about a how spiders build and use a web. I added this video as a hot link. The second video is a song “Pim Pon” and I added it using the html code. I linked both videos from Youtube.
I like to use videos especially when my students don’t have the opportunity to watch something that I can not bring to the classroom. It is like to have the real experience in the classroom at least for few minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qaaYlpVmJM&feature=rela

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicente,
    I liked your video. We sing Pinpom in class so I know the students will enjoy this video. It's really cute. I hope you are enjoying your summer.
    Yuri

    ReplyDelete
  2. My students love this video and I love it too! rsrsrs!!!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete