Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tool #9

The screencast could be used to record instructions for my students when they are learning how to use software or how to complete a task, etc.
I really like the idea of using skype to encourage my students to read a book, a letter, etc to other students, parents, students in other classrooms, members of their families that are not present in the classroom. That will really help to improve their oral language. Also they can make a showcast about the daily news or a report of a project like having their own tv channel. Other idea that I like is using skype to make a conference with parents.

I have been using skype for the last 4 years to communicate with my family and friends and to me is a great way to keep in touch with them despite the distances.

No comments:

Post a Comment