Monday, August 9, 2010

Reflections

My favorite tools are the apps for Itouches, the Digital Storytelling and the Skype.
I am planing to use Digital Storytelling to record my students when they dramatize a stories. They will have the chance to enjoy their stories and reinforce concepts that they learned before. Also I will record lessons where my students participate actively. That will help them to review lessons.
The I-touches will be a great innovation in my room and my students will use the apps during centers time to reinforce concepts.

Definitely my point of view about technology in the classroom has changed and opening a wide range of possibilities of incorporate it, and for my students another way to learn or reinforce learning. Also I am more aware of the responsabilities and rights that our stuents will have to learn and undestand to become a good digital citizens.

The unexpected outcome was how easy and frienldy is to complete every tool and add things to the blog. It was much easier than I though. Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment